Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Prove Of TLC Prepaid Master Card Transaction - Member's Experience

During my visit to Indonesia (Sumatra) recently (9 April ~ 20 April 2010), I deliberately try a debit card payoneer / TLC mine with a production several times in Permata Bank Indonesia in the town of Lubuk PAKAM, Medan.Obviously it works and I get the money in the form of the Indonesian rupiah.

Production in Indonesia bank atm, I do just to prove to you, especially to those who are still in doubt about debit cards is that debit card payoneer payoneer works as any other debit card issued by any financial institution / bank including in Malaysia.


Insyaallah if I am to Chennai, India will (if allowed God), I will get more proof of the transaction. Please refer to the latest copy of my debit card to view the latest trnsaksi I was included in the hyper market shopping and shopping online (air ticket asia for example).


So .. keep your business with TLC.


Successful.


No comments:

Post a Comment